Take a break for fun, flavor and friends at our annual Experience Thailand event!
We have invited fourteen of New York’s best Thai restaurants to take part of this event! Enjoy a variety of flavorful Thai food or grab a refreshing fresh coconut juice while enjoying many cultural activities and fun that we have prepared for you!
The cultural festival is free and open to the public from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. In cooperation with the Thai community in New York, the festival will simulate an atmosphere of Thailand in the multicultural city of New York featuring:
- Popular Thai dishes from some of the best East Coast Thai restaurants
- Thai spas and wellness services provided by 5th Avenue Thai Spa and Madison Healing Arts
- Muay Thai demonstrations on the main stage will be by Kru Natalie “Peaceful Warrior” Fuz, coach and owner of Chok Sabai Gym!
- Thai cultural performances and art by the community’s music and dance troops and New York Thai artists
- 3 Cooking demonstrations from Chef Yim of Somtum Der in the Lower East Side, Chef Boonchert of Nora Thai in Williamsburg, and Chef Bao Bao of Baoburg in Greenpoint
- A made-in-Thailand marketplace that is similar to the one you would find in Bangkok featuring Thai food products and custom fragrances
- Amazing Thailand interactive activities
The Experience Thailand festival also serves as a public channel to sincerely thank residents for their friendship and continued support for the Thai community in New York.
The event is hosted by The Royal Thai Consulate-General New York, and it is also supported by the Tourism Authority of Thailand NA, Thai Trade Center, USA office, Board of Investment (BOI), Bank of Thailand, Bangkok Bank, all of which will be available to provide information and materials for those interested in tourism and business in Thailand.
We hope to see you there!
Click here for more information.